Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hello! {Fort Campbell, KY Newborn Photographer}

Things have certainly been... uh... quiet here on the photography blog. During the cold winter months when photo shoots are few and far between, I always have a "to do" list of busy work to keep me occupied. That list remains mostly untouched. :) Surgery with a one month recovery period was not on my list. (Boo!) Something I did that was on my list was take an online class specifically for natural light portraiture! (Hooray!)

I do have a sweet newborn session to share. Newborn shoots can be done in your own home using the natural light of a big window or door. At baby's home diapers and bottles are handy, surroundings are familiar and comforting, and it's easy to incorporate personal items into the photograph. In this session I photographed baby girl with a quilt her mother used as a wee one.









This perfect little bundle was 8 days new when we had our session. :)

1 comment:

hcrjfrandall said...

Oh my gosh! So sweet! Aren't newborn sessions fun? Beautiful work :0)