Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Fever Special

Goodbye, Winter.

Hello, Spring!

I love Spring. Being a spring chicken gets me a little extra attention in April. My husband and I celebrate 12 years of marriage this spring. I am thankful for the extra hour of daylight (as are my serotonin levels.) And Easter is my favorite holiday- and it's not just because of those Cadbury mini-eggs. I love to celebrate the resurrection of the Savior as the world renews itself with fresh rain and the budding of all things green.



This is a photo I took of our first snow this year. At the time, I thought we might not get much more than a few flakes. I was very wrong. Nevertheless, I am happy to say goodbye to winter's snow and hello to the April rain and May flowers.



So while I'm delirious with this spring fever, I have a really special offer for you. Before the end of this month (March,) schedule a Spring Session (must take place during April or May,) and I will add a complimentary 11x14 print to your purchased collection! I have just a handful of dates available during April and May, so call or email me soon to reserve your spot on the calendar. Remember, you must book the appointment before the end of March to be eligible for the Spring Fever Special.

Visit my website to learn about sessions and pricing.

No comments: